Drop off center open Mon thru Fri 8am-6:30pm Sat 9am-4pm
Drop off center open Mon thru Fri 8am-6:30pm Sat 9am-4pm
We love our customers, so feel free to visit to recycle or if you're looking for anything specific.
Sales Hours: Mon to Fri 8:00am-4:30pm
Drop Off Center: Mon to Fri 8:00am-6:30pm
12155 Magnolia Avenue Suite 4H, Riverside, California 92503, United States
08:00 am – 06:30 pm
GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE
A&G Electronics (“A&G”) strives to serve our community by keeping e-waste out of our landfills, water, and air. Thank you for entrusting A&G to recycle your items.
The following General Terms of Service shall apply to all services A&G provides to you. By using our collection and recycling, you will be deemed to agree to these General Terms of Service.
● You will be confirming to us that you are authorized to give that item to A&G, either on behalf of yourself or on behalf of a company, organization, or other person entity, without receiving any payment for the item.
● You will be confirming to us that, upon receipt of any item from you, legal title to that item will transfer to A&G, and that you understand that we will have no obligation to return that item to you or to any other person at any time or under any circumstances.
● Unless you have expressly indicated to us otherwise in writing, you will be confirming that we may re-cycle such item as we determine in our sole discretion, including offering such item for re-sale through our on-line store or otherwise.
● If the item you are delivering or we are picking up is a television or computer monitor, you will be (i) deemed to be certifying to us that such item was purchased and used in California and (ii) authorizing us to rely on that certification in making various filings with government agencies.
● YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO AGREE TO INDEMNIFY A&G AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND OWNERS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY VIOLATION OF THESE GENERAL TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SPECIAL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR STORAGE DEVICES.
● YOU WILL BE DEEMED TO WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST A&G AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND OWNERS RELATING TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY A&G.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SERVICE FOR STORAGE DEVICES
The following Special Terms of Service shall apply to the handling of all e-waste that has any stored information or data, such as hard drives, computers, phones, and printers (collectively, “Storage Devices”). By using our collection and recycling with respect to any Storage Devices, you will be deemed to agree to these Special Terms of Service.
● It is your responsibility to erase, delete, wipe, or otherwise remove all information and data from any Storage Devices before providing such Storage Device to us or asking us to pick up such Storage Device.
● Your delivery to us of any Storage Device, or your request that we pick up any Storage Device, shall constitute your representation to us that all such information and data has been removed from such Storage Device and that such Storage Device does not contain any illegal content or information.
● You exclusively assume the risk of disclosure of any information or data on any Storage Device delivered to us or picked up by us.
● Although it is your responsibility to ensure that all information and data has been removed from any Storage Device that you deliver to us or that we pick up from you, you may choose between the following two options with respect to such Storage Device:
► You may ask us to destroy the Storage Device. In this case, we will destroy the Storage Device and will provide you with a certificate (showing the serial numbers of such Storage Device) confirming that the Storage Device was destroyed. (If the Storage Device is part of a larger item, for example, a hard drive in a computer, we will first remove such Storage Device and then destroy it.) We will retain the right to re-use or recycle the remainder of the item (e.g., the computer casing or components that do not constitute Storage Devices) at our discretion.
► You may ask us to just delete / destroy the information and data on the Storage Device. In this case, we will delete / destroy the information and data on the Storage Device and will provide you with a certificate (showing the serial numbers of such Storage Device) confirming that the information and data on such Storage Device was destroyed / deleted. Data destruction / deletion is the more eco-friendly option because the component can then be reused. If you ask us to destroy / delete the information and data on a Storage Device, rather than destroy the Storage Device itself, you will be deemed to have agreed that we may re-sell such Storage Device through our on-line store or otherwise.
● Please note that our fee for destroying a Storage Device (and removing it, if applicable) is higher than our fee for just deleting / destroying the information and data on a Storage Device. This is intended to provide you with an incentive to choose the more eco-friendly option, but also recognizes that we may be able to generate revenue from the re-sale of that Storage Device through our on-line store or otherwise.
● You agree that we have no obligation to destroy any Storage Device unless and until the required fee has been paid in full. If we do not receive payment of the full fee at the time any Storage Device is provided to us or picked up by us, or if the fee that is paid is not the full fee (for example, if a pallet of hard drives is delivered to us with payment for the destruction of 250 hard drives, but we subsequently determine that the pallet contained 300 hard drives), we will hold the items for which payment was not received for a limited period of time until the required payment is received. We reserve the right to charge a monthly storage fee equal to 10% of the amount that remains unpaid for each month of storage. If payment in full has not been received within sixty (60) days of the date on which the Storage Device was delivered to us or picked up by us, we will have the right to dispose of such Storage Device as we determine in our sole discretion. Please note that this means that, if you do not pay the required fee with respect to any Storage Device, we may choose to delete / destroy the information on that Storage Device and re-sell it, even if you had requested that we destroy the Storage Device.
A & G Electronics
12155 magnolia Ave #4H Riverside, CA 92503 US
Copyright © 2022 A & G Electronics - All Rights Reserved.