- ELECTRONIC WASTE REMOVAL : Most of the businesses pick ups are FREE under some circumstances a small fee may apply. Please call for details. We service residential customers for a small fee. We can assist your business while moving to a new location or closing your facility.
- FREE DROP OFFS : no charge/ no pay for your electronic items. However, there is a drop off fee for metal appliances & large printers. Please see items we accept for a detailed list of items we can take for free. We do not take household batteries, light bulbs or any other hazardous waste. Drop Offs are accepted only during business hours.
- RECYCLING EVENTS: You can apply to schedule an e-waste fundraiser event for your school, church or charitable organization. Contact us for more details
- HARD DRIVE / EQUIPMENT DATA DESTRUCTION: This service is available only upon request and a service fee is involved. Includes a certificate with an itemized list of serial numbers for each unit being destroyed.
What happens to the hard drives that are not destroyed?
- If they are reusable they will be 100% professionally wiped.
- If they are NOT reusable they will be sent to approved downstream vendors that comply with responsible recycling practices.
- WE REUSE : We give salvageable items a second chance!
- JUNK REMOVAL SERVICES: We offer this service for business and residential customers. We are very eco- friendly we recycle as much as we can to prevent items ending in our landfills. Please text us pictures for a quick and free quote to 951-733-3628
- COMMUNITY EVENTS: curbside collection events, community outreach specifically for realtors and or property management groups.